We are taking part in the Grand Charity Challenge in Support of Peace Hospice Care and have been challenged to raise £1000 in 12 weeks!
To buy your bricks you can:-
1. Pop into our office at 26 Station Road, Watford
2. Call Jemma on 01923 230302 to buy them with a debit/credit card
3. Go to our fundraising page http://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/marshallvizardultimatewatfordweekend – please leave me a message with your email address on your donation, so that I can send you your “bricks”.
Other lucky “bricks” will be in with a chance of winning:-
iPad Mini donated by Marshall Vizard
A round of Golf for 4 donated by Hartsbourne Golf Club
Thermal Suite treatment for 2 hours donated by Presence Spa
£40 voucher donated by Faborje Bar & Grill
2 tickets for Sing-a-long-a Grease donated by Watford Colloseum
6 months gym membership donated by NRG gym
A round of adventure golf for 4 – donated by Top Golf Watford
TopGolf Lifetime Playing Card for 4 people – lifetime membership which includes 4 FREE GAMES for each player donated by TopGolf Watford
Limited edition chocolates donated by Ferrero Rocher
The Challenge ends on Monday 11th January 2016 and winners will be announced the following day.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition (“Competition”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Marshall Vizard reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Marshall Vizard in association and with written permission from Peace Hospice Care.
3. The Competition is open to any residents in the UK.
4. The Prize Draw is NOT open to employees of Marshall Vizard but IS open to EVERYONE else, as we wish to raise as much money for Peace Hospice Care as we can.
5. Winners will be selected at random by an independent judge. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the main prize, unless under the age of 18 years. A winner/s under the age of 18 years old will be automatically disqualified and another winner/s will be drawn.
6. The judge‘s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative or sold to any other person.
8. The winners will be contacted directly on Tuesday 12th January 2016. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Marshall Vizard at its sole discretion) Marshall Vizard reserves the right to re-draw winners and thereafter until winners on these terms are found.
9. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to their name, details and photo being used in any future promotions and prize draws of Marshall Vizard
10. The winners of the competition must also be able to come into the Marshall Vizard office (26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU) to collect their prizes and have their photo taken to be used on the website and through Marshall Vizard & Peace Hospice Care social media channels.