Leggatts Wood Avenue, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI
- STUNNING RECENT REFURBISHMENT
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGE GARDEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- APP CONTROLLED CENTRAL HEATING
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PERIOD FEATURE FIREPLACE
A stunning 3 bed semi detached family home with large garden and off street parking in a popular quiet residential road, close to schools, shops and transport links.
Entrance hall with under stairs storage leads to a bright and airy, well appointed modern kitchen diner with gloss white units and integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, and dishwasher. Separate utility cupboard with boiler and space for washing machine. Dining area with breakfast bar and direct access out to a large garden which benefits from a veranda, side gated access and several sheds.
Separate living room has a lovely period feature fireplace and a bay window to the front.
Stairs rising to the landing on the first floor which has a window to the side and leads to a recently modernised luxury bathroom with a heated towel rail, window and underfloor heating. Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and a smaller third bedroom.
This property is currently vacant and chain free so can be viewed and purchased without delay.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Understairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor
3.58m x 3.33m (11' 9" x 10' 11") Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and decorative fireplace
5.17m x 4.24m (17' 0" x 13' 11") Recently refurbished with Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel oven and gas hob with extractor.
With side window leading to bedrooms and bathroom
2.57m x 1.79m (8' 5" x 5' 10") Modern bathroom suite with heated towel rail, double glazed window and underfloor heating
3.56m x 3.24m (11' 8" x 10' 8") Double glazed window to rear with feature fire place, fitted wardrobe and radiator
3.32m x 3.14m (10' 11" x 10' 4") Double glazed window to front with feature fire place, fitted wardrobe and radiator
2.12m x 2.04m (6' 11" x 6' 8") Double glazed window to front and radiator