Cedar Wood Drive, WATFORD, WD25
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OFFICE SPACE
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- GOOD SIZED SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE DRIVEWAY
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Tucked away in a residential cul-de-sac is this four bedroom detached family home. Perfect for a growing family with two reception rooms, office and a large kitchen/breakfast room. No upper chain.
Tucked away, in a residential cul-de-sac, is this four bedroom detached family home. Perfect for a growing family, with two reception rooms, an office, downstairs cloakroom and a large kitchen breakfast room on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. At the rear, is a good sized garden, with a patio and lawn. it also has side access. There is a single garage and parking. It is a house that ticks all the boxes and also has No Upper Chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5.15m x 3.8m (16' 11 x 12' 6) To the front, gas fire in feature fireplace, double glazed bay window, radiator, access to dining room
3.8m x 2.8m (12' 6 x 9' 2) To the rear, french doors leading to garden, radiator, access to kitchen
3.74m x 4.8m (12' 3 x 15' 9) Overlooking the rear garden with a range of beech coloured wall and base mounted units, single drainer sink unit, fitted appliances including gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, space and connections for a washing machine, slimline dishwasher, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, tiled floor, storage cupboard and there is also a separate breakfast bar. Door to garden.
3.05m x 1.78m (10' 0 x 5' 10) Dual aspect, double glazed window, radiator
Enclosed WC, wash basin, radiator
4.03m x 3.02m (13' 3 x 9' 11) To the front with built in wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window, radiator
Fitted shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, double glazed window, radiator
3.83m x 2.79m (12' 7 x 9' 2) To the front with buil in wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window, radiator
2.64m x 2.37m (8' 8 x 7' 9) To the rear, double glazed window, radiator
2.75m x 2.63m (9' 0 x 8' 8) To the rear, double glazed window, radiator
Recently refitted with panel bath with shower over, enclosed WC and wash basin, double glazed window, radiator
Lawned are and pathway to property
Running the full width of the house and garage and extending to approximately 40' deep. There are two patio areas and a large shed, the garden is mainly laid to lawn but also has borders and is south facing. There is side access from both sides.