Brixton Road, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- PERIOD TERRACE HOUSE
- 10 MINUTES WALK TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM OFF LANDING
- ON-STREET PARKING
- LUXURY BATHROOM
Exceptionally well presented period family home with traditional features wrapped up with a perfect layout for modern living. Only around ten minutes walk to Watford Junction this property is ideally situated for commuters and also has on-road parking available.
Entrance hallway with tiled floor opens up into the lounge area with plenty of space, feature Victorian fireplace with fitted shelves to either side of the chimney breast. Large bay window with manicured hedge outside for privacy. Dining room has been opened up to the kitchen for the modern layout with built-in storage to the side and under the stairs. The dual aspect kitchen is the perfect size with plenty of light from the two windows and overlooks the garden.
Upstairs features a large main bedroom with plenty of fitted wardrobes and another feature fireplace and a period window. The long landing leads first to the luxury bathroom which has a separate bath and shower cubicle, and then leading onto the second double bedroom to the rear of the house.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Entrance hall, now mostly opened up into the lounge area
4.12m x 2.93m (13' 6" x 9' 7") Good size lounge with bay window to the front and a Victorian feature fireplace. Stripped wooden floorboards.
4.14m x 3.89m (13' 7" x 12' 9") Large dining room with window to the rear aspect and open plan to the kitchen. Stripped wooden floorboards, build in cupboards to the side of the chimney breast and also access to the under stairs cupboard. Stairs to the first floor.
3.68m x 2.44m (12' 1" x 8' 0") Modern dual aspect kitchen with windows to the side and rear and the back door leading to the garden. Integrated oven and gas hob. Wall mounted boiler.
3.89m x 3.55m (12' 9" x 11' 8") Master bedroom with window to the front, Fully carpeted and with fitted wardrobes down one wall. Victorian feature fireplace.
3.68m x 2.44m (12' 1" x 8' 0") Bedroom 2 with windows to the side and rear. Fully carpeted.
2.81m x 2.76m (9' 3" x 9' 1") Large luxury bathroom with separate bath and corner shower cubicle. Window to rear.
Low maintenance rear garden with a raised deck area for outdoor entertaining.