St Albans Road, Watford, WD17
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- GATED AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- RESIDENTS LIFT IN BLOCK
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- RESIDENTS GARDEN AND LIFT
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom apartment, just a short walk to Watford Junction Station and Watford Town Centre, with gated, allocated parking. Perfect for commuters and those wanting to be in close reach of shops and restaurants.
A beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom, apartment just a short walk to Watford Junction Station and Watford Town Centre, with gated, allocated parking. Perfect for commuters and those wanting to be in close reach of shops and restaurants. The apartment is bright and airy and the accommodation comprises of a hallway with a useful storage cupboard, a large double bedroom, an open plan lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. There is a residents lift from the underground parking and access to communal roof garden above.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
A spacious hallway with laminate flooring, electric heater, a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system.
5.04m x 4.37m (16' 6" x 14' 4") Open plan living room with Juliet balcony, laminate flooring, spot lights and two electric heathers.
3.88m x 3.33m (12' 9" x 10' 11") Double bedroom with laminate flooring, electric heater and double glazed window.
2.24m x 2.24m (7' 4" x 7' 4") Fitted kitchen with white gloss base and wall units, tiled floor, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan, room for washing machine.
Modern bathroom with part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, floating hand wash basin and low level WC.
Allocated underground residents parking