Leavesden Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- OFF STREET PARKING
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- HIGH CEILINGS
- CHARACTER HOUSE
- CAST IRON FIREPLACES
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
This pretty three bedroom terraced home, has off street parking at the rear. It is packed with character features and has cast iron fireplaces in all the main rooms and high ceilings.
This pretty three bedroom terraced home, has the extremely rare benefit of off street parking. The house is very well presented with a wealth of character features. Most of the rooms have cast iron fireplaces. It is located on Leavesden Road and is just a few minutes walk away from Watford Junction Station, as well as the convenience stores on St Albans Road. At the rear is a mature garden and also access to the parking.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
4.43m x 3.63m (14' 6" x 11' 11") To the front, cast iron fireplace with surround, tiled hearth, double glazed window, radiator.
3.09m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8") To the rear with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units, wooden work top, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, space for appliances including a washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer, double glazed window and door to garden.
Small area with access to bathroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Panel bath with shower over, low level WC, hand wash basin, towel radiator.
3.63m x 3.46m (11' 11" x 11' 4") To the front, double glazed window, cast iron fireplace, radiator, dressing area.
3.72m x 2.49m (12' 2" x 8' 2") To the rear, cast iron fireplace, radiator, double glazed window.
2.8m x 1.98m (9' 2" x 6' 6") To the rear, cast iron fireplace, radiator, double glazed window.
Mainly block paved but with mature borders, access to parking.
Access via a service road from Copsewood Road.