Hanover Court, 85-87 King Georges Avenue, Watford, WD18
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- PRIVATE PATIO
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- WALK TO HOSPITAL OR MET LINE
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A extremely spacious and modern, one bedroom apartment set on the ground floor of this purpose-built development Hanover Court. Situated conveniently close to local shops, Watford Boys Grammar, Watford Met Line Station 0.6 miles, and the Watford Town Centre with its excellent range of facilities 1 mile. The accommodation comprises of triple aspect, open plan lounge, kitchen, diner, double bedroom and fully tiled bathroom. In addition the property benefits double glazed windows and allocated parking space, and is chain free.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Airing cupboard, wood laminate flooring
4.45m x 3.27m (14' 7" x 10' 9") The living room and kitchen are open plan, aa attractive triple aspect room, with double glazed French doors opening onto a private patio.
2.85m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5") Modern fitted kitchen, with a range of built in wall and floor units, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, large larder cupboard.
3.33m x 3.12m (10' 11" x 10' 3") To the front, with double glazed window, built in wardrobes.
Modern suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
The property has the benefit of a private patio accessed from the Living Room
There is an allocated parking space for 1 car