Stanley Road, Watford, WD17
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- LARGE USUABLE BASEMENT
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- CONVENIENT TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES
An impressive four double bedroom, period semi detached house with accommodation spread across four floors. Benefiting from off street parking and situated in close proximity to the town centre and within easy reach of Watford Junction Station.
An impressive four double bedroom, semi detached, period house with accommodation spread across four floors. Benefiting from off street parking and situated in close proximity to the town centre and within easy reach of Watford Junction Station. This character property has many of its original features, including stripped and polished floors and doors, high ceilings and a number of original fireplaces. The property provides excellent living space with a large open plan living/dining room and a bright and spacious kitchen with adjoining breakfast room. On the lower ground floor, there a basement split into two good size usable rooms, with heating and windows. Externally, there is a low maintenance courtyard garden and driveway parking for two cars.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With original boot scraper
With radiator and door way to stairs leading down to basement
Open plan living / dining room
7.69m x 3.92m (25' 3" x 12' 10") With fireplace, front aspect bay window, rear aspect window and two radiators.
3.14m x 2.72m (10' 4" x 8' 11") With wooden floor, storage, window, radiator and door way to kitchen.
4.48m x 3.47m (14' 8" x 11' 5") To the rear with range of base and wall units, wood worktops, gas range cooker with extractor fan, butler sink, part tiled walls, room for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Two velux windows and door to garden.
3.31m x 2.65m (10' 10" x 8' 8") Spacious bathroom with roll top bath, separate electric shower cubical, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Window and radiator.
5.22m x 3.31m (17' 2" x 10' 10") A generous master bedroom, carpeted with a built in cupboard, two radiators and two windows to front aspect.
3.39m x 3.37m (11' 1" x 11' 1") Window to rear aspect, stripped polished wooden floor and radiator.
5.23m x 2.96m (17' 2" x 9' 9") With laminate floor, front aspect window and radiator (restricted headroom).
3.42m x 2.88m (11' 3" x 9' 5") With laminate floor, rear aspect window and radiator (restricted headroom).
Basement Room 1
3.37m x 3.25m (11' 1" x 10' 8") With storage cupboards, power, radiator and window.
Basement Room 2
5.20m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11") With storage cupboards, power, radiator and window.
With parking for two cars.
Courtyard garden to rear.