York Road, Watford, WD18
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO WATFORD HIGH STREET STATION
- WATFORD FIELDS LOCATION
- CLOSE TO PARK AND TOWN CENTRE
- LOFT ROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
This beautifully presented, two double bedroom, end of terrace house is located in the highly sought after Watford Fields area, within walking distance of Watford Town Centre and mainline stations. This lovely family home, is in excellent condition throughout, with high quality fittings and features and it has extensive living accommodation.
The tiled porch area with double doors, leads into an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, with bamboo wood flooring throughout. The high specification kitchen is fully fitted and includes a gas range oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge and washing machine and there are plentiful cupboards and worktops. There is also a downstairs WC with walk in shower room. Bi-fold doors lead out to a low maintenance garden, with decked patio and recessed lighting.
A surround sound system with recessed speakers to the ceilings, is found throughout the ground floor and in both bathrooms.
The open tread, wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms, the master of which has a luxurious ensuite bathroom. A further staircase in this room, leads to the loft/office area.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With tiled floor.
7.98 x 3.26m (26'2" x 10'8") Accessed through double doors, bamboo wood floor, spotlights, feature radiator, gas fire and open tread wooden stairs to first floor.
6.01m x 3.39m (19' 9" x 11' 1") Bifold doors to garden, fully fitted with gas range, integrated dishwasher, fridge and washing machine, extractor fan and spotlights.
Downstairs Shower Room
Walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls, feature radiator, shaver point and spotlights.
3.25 x 5.21m (10'7" x 17'1") Window to rear, laminate floor, radiator, spotlights and stairs to loft room.
Bathroom En Suite
Tiled floor and part tiled walls, sunken square bath with rain shower and separate hand shower, glass sink, heated towel rail, gas boiler in cupboard, spotlights and window to rear.
3.09 x 3.23m (10'1" x 10'7") Window to front, laminate floor, radiator and spotlights.
3.48 x 3.26m (11'5" x 10'8") Velux windows, storage cupboards and under eaves storage, laminate floor, spotlights.
Low maintenance with patio area, decking and recessed lighting.