Comyne Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- OUTSTANDING CONDITION
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
This exceptional, three double bedroom, semi detached home, is offered in outstanding condition, with a stunning kitchen/diner, conservatory and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. It is well located for access to local schools and amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
An exceptional, three double bedroom, semi detached home, that has been thoughtfully extended and updated. It now has the 'WOW' factor, as you walk in! The kitchen/diner has a desirable island breakfast bar, integrated appliances and contemporary fittings. Beyond the kitchen there is a conservatory. The ground floor also features a separate lounge, with under stairs office and a downstairs WC. The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, all of which can be used as doubles. The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is a family bathroom. To the front, there is off street parking for two cars and to the rear, is a good sized garden with patio area which is perfect for entertaining. This house will undoubtedly suit a growing family, looking for a ready to move into home. Viewing is highly recommended.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Front of House
Block paved drive, with parking for two cars and an electric car charging point.
Front door, carpeted stairs to first floor, radiator, door to lounge.
4.53m x 3.64m (14' 9" x 11' 9") Window to front, covered radiator, wood flooring, wall lights, under stairs office with window to side aspect, doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen Diner/ Family Room
4.93m x 5.87m (17' 0" x 19' 3") Island/breakfast bar, quartz worktops, integrated dishwasher, utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer, storage cupboard with boiler, Integrated appliances (2 fridges, 2 freezers, 2 ovens, 2 microwaves), laminate flooring, spotlights and pendant lights, magnetic wall, radiator, window to side aspect, part glass roof, bifold doors to conservatory.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit, window.
3.33m x 3.63m (10' 9" x 11' 9") UPVC/brick construction, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to garden, double glazed windows to rear and side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, access to part boarded loft, radiators, doors to:-
3.93m x 3.89m (12' 11" x 12' 9") Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and dressing table, radiator, spotlights, carpeted, door to ensuite bathroom.
En-suite Shower Room
Window, walk in shower, fully tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level WC, spotlights.
3.0m x 3.61m (9' 10" x 11' 10") Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, ceiling light, carpeted.
2.9m x 2.88m (9' 6" x 9' 5") Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator, carpeted.
Window to side aspect, bath with rainfall shower and shower attachment, fully tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, spotlights.
Paved patio with decking area, laid to lawn with shrubs, gated side access to the front of the property.