Diamond Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- UNIQUE DETACHED PROPERTY
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- DRESSING ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- OFFICE AND WORKSHOP
- ONE MILE TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
This lovely property is a rare find! A spacious, three bedroom detached house, with the distinct advantage of two, off street parking spaces (very hard to come by in North Watford). The spacious downstairs has an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility area, bathroom and office. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, a dressing room and a newly fitted shower room. The beautiful, mature garden has side access and a great workshop. The property is within one mile of Watford Junction and very close to Watford Town Centre. Viewing is highly recommended.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Front of Property
Parking for two cars on block paving driveway with gate to rear garden.
Wood floor, radiator, wood stairway leading to landing.
3.89m x 3.28m (12' 7" x 10' 7") Bay window to front, real fireplace with brick hearth, wood flooring. sliding doors to dining room.
4.41m x 3.67m (14' 4" x 12' 0") Window to rear, wood flooring, radiator, wall and ceiling lights.
3.8m x 2.57m (12' 4" x 8' 4") Plentiful work surfaces and wall and base units, tiled floor and part tiled walls, space for washing machine and dishwasher, electric hob and gas oven, sink with drainer on either side, underfloor heating, a new boiler installed a year ago, window to side, spotlights.
Space for fridge/freezer, tiled and underfloor heating, doors to garden and bathroom.
2.49m x 2.57m (7' 9" x 8' 4") Tiled walls and floor with underfloor heating, low level WC, pedestal sink, bath, walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, radiator, spotlights
Wood flooring, storage cupboard and hatch to part boarded loft.
3.38m x 4.4m (11' 0" x 14' 4") Two windows to the front, carpeted, wood door, radiator, ceiling lights.
Tiled floor and walls, walk in rain shower, low level WC, floating hand wash basin, spot lights, wood door leading to:-
2.97m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 4") Window to side, laminate flooring, ceiling light, radiator. Leading to:-
3.68m x 2.76m (12' 6" x 9' 0") Two windows to the rear, wood flooring, wood door, 2 x ceiling lights, radiator.
2.57m x 5.2m (8' 4" x 17' 0") Window to rear, carpeted, wood door, radiator, ceiling light.
12m x 7.5m (39' 3" x 24' 6") Beautiful mature garden with pear and apple trees, block paving and lawn, 2 x sheds - one small and one large with power, suitable for use as a workshop.
Carpeted with lights and electricity