Brighton Road, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- SPACIOUS TUNNEL TERRACE
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PRETTY SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
A particularly large and well presented "tunnel terrace" with exceptionally spacious accommodation, including two unusually large double bedrooms, hallway, two reception rooms, modern bathroom, shower room, fitted kitchen, and downstairs WC. The property benefits from quality double glazed sash windows and gas fired central heating. The property has in recent years had a new slate roof, rewiring and newly refitted bathroom. In addition, the property retains many original features, including beautiful original internal doors. The ground floor boasts a beautiful solid oak floor throughout while the floorboards on the first floor have been stripped and varnished. There is a pretty, well planted and secluded south facing rear garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With solid oak floor, radiator, doors to living room and dining room.
3.79m x 2.74m (12' 5" x 9' 0") To the front, with bay window, with double glazed sash windows, solid oak flooring, radiator.
4.11m x 3.79m (13' 6" x 12' 5") To the rear, with solid oak floor, stairs to first floor landing, two wall lights, spotlights, double glazed sash window overlooking the garden, radiator, door to kitchen
2.49m x 2.19m (8' 2" x 7' 2") To the rear, fitted with a range of built in wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing cooker and upright fridge freezer, double glazed window, door to rear utility area.
With door to garden, gas central heating boiler, fitted storage unit, door to downstairs WC.
With low level WC, hand basin, double glazed window.
With electric shower, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
4.95m x 3.20m (16' 3" x 10' 6") To the front, with stripped and varnished wooden floor, two double glazed sash windows, built in cupboard with access to loft, radiator.
Fully fitted with loft insulation. Recently renewed roof.
4.95m x 3.20m (16' 3" x 10' 6") To the rear, with stripped and varnished wooden floor, built in wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window overlooking the garden, radiator, door to bathroom.
2.49m x 2.19m (8' 2" x 7' 2") To the rear, fitted with a modern white suite, including panel enclosed bath and wall mounted shower, wall hung hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, double glazed sash window, radiator.
To the rear, there is a pretty and secluded garden measuring approximately 60ft, with lawn, mature borders, timber shed, external tap and private gated pedestrian side access.
6' x 8' (1.83m x 2.44m) Log lap timber garden shed on a concrete base.