College Yard, Gammons Lane, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- FIRST FLOOR SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- OFFICE SPACE
- CONVERTED VICTORIAN SCHOOL
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SECURE GATED RESIDENTS PARKING
- ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION TOWN CENTRE
This impressive split level two bedroom apartment, within a converted Victorian School House, gives stunning open plan living and is set in a secure gated development, with residents allocated parking. It is in close proximity to Watford Junction Station and local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
This impressive split level two bedroom apartment within a converted Victorian School House, gives stunning open plan living and is set in a secure gated development with allocated residents parking. It is in walking distance to Watford Junction Station and local amenities. The property has an entrance hall leading into an open plan living room/kitchen area with six meter high vaulted ceiling, bedroom two and a recently modernised shower room. The mezzanine level overlooks the reception room and has the master bedroom, dressing room/office area with two built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. The apartment has large double glazed sash windows, high ceilings with original roof beams, gas central heating, secure allocated parking, video entry system and is situated within well maintained communal gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Remaining lease length 105 years
Ground Rent £300pa
Average Service Charge cost over the last five years is £1,677.23 and includes Gas and Water
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
2.83m x 2.30m (9' 3 x 7' 7) Entrance with wood flooring, video entry phone system, radiator, wall light, under stair storage cupboard. Doors to kitchen /living room, bedroom two, shower room and carpeted stairway to first floor.
7.02m x 3.00m (23' 0 x 9' 10) With vaulted ceiling, wood flooring, three radiators, large Victorian style windows to front and four wall lights. The kitchen has a range of Beech coloured base and wall mounted units with plentiful work surfaces, sink with drainer and part tiles walls. Integrated gas oven and hob with extractor hood, room and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
2.99m x 2.85m (9' 10 x 9' 4) Carpeted, with Victorian style windows to front, radiator and wall light.
1.66m x 1.62m (5' 5 x 5' 4) With walk in shower cubicle, part tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, inset spot lights and extractor fan.
3.78m x 2.78m (12' 5 x 9' 1) Carpeted with fitted wardrobes, radiator, two wall lights and Victorian style windows to front.
2.78m x 2.63m (9' 1 x 8' 8) Carpeted with two fitted wardrobes, radiator and two wall lights.
2.83m x 2.63m (9' 3 x 8' 8) Modern suite consisting of panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor, part tiles walls, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and inset spot lights. Airing cupboard housing boiler and hot water tank.
Well maintained communal gardens with seating areas and secure allocated parking with visitors spaces.