Neilson Close, Watford, WD18
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 3 bathrooms
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO MET LINE
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE TO MASTER
- TOWN HOUSE
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CASSIOBURY PARK
This beautifully presented three bedroom town house is set within a cul-de-sac development and offers versatile accommodation set over three floors. The property has two allocated parking spaces and is within walking distance of the Metropolitan Line station. It has no upper chain.
This beautifully presented, three bedroom town house is set within a cul-de-sac development and offers versatile accommodation, set over three floors.
The ground floor consists of a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom, a study and a large open plan contemporary kitchen and dining area with integrated appliances and hard water softener.
To the first floor the property offers a generous living room and a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms and a separate family bathroom.
Outside is a low maintenance garden, with a patio area and lawn.
The property has two allocated parking spaces and is within walking distance of the Metropolitan Line station.
It is sold with no upper chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With laminate wood effect flooring, radiator and ceiling light.
1.88m x 1.47m (6' 2" x 4' 10") With tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level WC, floating hand wash basin, heated towel rail, ceiling light and extractor fan.
Kitchen / Dining Room
6.20m x 4.15m (20' 4" x 13' 7") Grey gloss wall and base level units, with ample work surfaces, integrated sink / drainer, under cabinet lighting, fully integrated appliances to include oven and gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. Tiled floor with part tiled walls, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, a window and double patio doors to the rear garden.
3.43m x 2.74m (11' 3" x 9' 0") Carpeted with radiator, ceiling light and window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, carpeted, radiator and ceiling light, doors to:-
5.07m x 4.15m (16' 8" x 13' 7") Carpeted, two ceiling lights, radiator and two windows to front aspect.
4.15m x 3.34m (13' 7" x 10' 11") Carpeted, with built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light and two windows to rear aspect. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.25m x 1.89m (7' 5" x 6' 2") Tiled floor and part tiled walls, walk in shower, low level WC, floating hand wash basin, heated towel rail, spot lights and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor, carpeted, radiator, storage cupboard, ceiling light and access to loft space, doors to :-
4.15m x 3.71m (13' 7" x 12' 2") Carpeted with built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light, storage cupboard and window to rear aspect.
4.51m x 4.15m (14' 10" x 13' 7") Carpeted with built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light, window to front aspect and velux style window.
2.16m x 1.89m (7' 1" x 6' 2") Tiled floor with part tiled walls, bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan.
Secluded with rear gated access, laid mainly to lawn with patio area.