Guernsey House, Pioneer Way, Watford, WD18
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- SUPER STUDIO
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE 163 YEARS
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WATFORD MET LINE STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
This well presented super studio is situated on the Swallows development and benefits from a newly extended 163 year lease. The accommodation includes a large bright living room, a separate bedroom area, a separate modern kitchen and a bathroom. There is loft access for additional storage, parking for residents and the development is set within attractive communal gardens. The property is close to the Town Centre, Watford General Hospital and Metropolitan Line Station. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Newly Extended 163 year lease
Ground Rent No Charge Payable
Service Charge 2021/2022 £1,709.19
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Carpeted with entry phone system, ceiling light and storage cupboard.
2.28m x 2.38m (7' 4" x 7' 8") Vinyl flooring, grey base level units, ample work top space, sink with drainer, ceiling light, window looking onto communal area, space for appliances.
3.69m x 5.14m (12' 1" x 16' 8") Carpeted, two ceiling lights, Dimplex slimline wall heater, large box bay window looking onto the communal area.
2.63m x 2.11m (8' 6 x 6' 9") Carpeted, ceiling light, window looking onto the communal area.
1.64m x 2.22m (5' 3" x 7' 2") Tiled walls with vinyl "tile effect" flooring, extractor fan, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panel bath with taps and Triton electric shower overhead. Access to attic space.
Outside are communal grounds mainly laid to areas of lawn and mature shrub borders.
Allocated residents and visitors parking.