Park Close, Bushey, WD23
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- HUGE SCOPE TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE STPP
- DETACHED CHALET STYLE PROPERTY
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC BAND "E"
A desirable next move with a quiet and popular cul-de-sac location yet offering a huge opportunity to make your own mark by extending and improving, STPP, this four bedroom, detached, chalet bungalow could be a great option for a growing family.
This four bedroom, detached, chalet style bungalow is situated on a large corner plot. It does offers a great opportunity to extend and improve over a period time, subject to the normal planning consents. There is ample space to the one side and a garage and own driveway to the other, internally, although a little dated, we would describe it as fully liveable in our opinion. The current layout on the ground floor has a good sized lounge, a kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom, the first floor has two further bedrooms and an eaves storage area. The rear garden widens considerably to give a very comfortable space for family. No upper chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Accessed via a brick built porch, two storage cupboards, one housing the hot water cylinder and central heating controls.
4.48m x 3.46m (14' 8" x 11' 4") Overlooking the rear garden, a dual aspect including two stained glass porthole style windows, double glazed patio doors to garden, fireplace, double radiator.
4.45m x 3.75m (14' 7" x 12' 4") With a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units, built in appliances including a gas hob and electric oven, one and a half bowl sink unit, gas central heating boiler, dual aspect, double glazed window, double radiator and with a door to the rear garden.
3.65m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5") To the front, dual aspect, double glazed window, double radiator.
3.65m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5") To the front, dual aspect, double glazed window.
Panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash basin, fully tiled walls, double glazed window, double radiator.
Low level WC, fully tiled walls, double glazed window, radiator.
4.01m x 2.98m (13' 2" x 9' 9") Double glazed window, double radiator, storage cupboard.
3.49m x 2.99m (11' 5" x 9' 10") Double glazed window, double radiator, storage cupboard.
A lovely garden that wraps around the house, there is a covered veranda of approximately 2.5m x 7.5m (8' 2" x 24' 7"). The garden is mainly laid to lawn but also has mature borders, it then backs onto Fishers Field Nature Reserve.
5.8m x 2.75m (19' 0" x 9' 0") A single sized and detached garage with parking at the front.