Langley Road, Watford, WD17
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- TWO PARKING PERMITS AVAILBLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SOUTH FACING COMUNAL TERRACE
- A SHORT WALK TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- NASCOT WOOD LOCATION
IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT! This well presented duplex apartment is situated on Langley Road and is accessed through a private courtyard in the much sought after Nascot Wood area. The apartment is ideally situated for mainline rail links with Watford Junction Station and the town centre just a short walk away. There is a selection of restaurants and leisure facilities nearby, as well as the award winning Cassiobury Park.
On the first floor is an entrance hall with a large under stairs storage cupboard, leading into a bright and spacious open plan living room with a high spec modern kitchen area, the bathroom is also situated on this floor. Upstairs are two bedrooms, a double and a single, both of which benefit from under eaves storage and the master bedroom has a dressing area. This property has no onward chain and is ideal as a first time purchase or as a buy to let investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lease 125 years from 1st January 2007; Service Charge £680.99 for six months; Ground Rent £250pa
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Entry is via a private courtyard situated off Langley Road.
2.81m x 1.15m (9' 3" x 3' 9") With laminate flooring, a large under stairs storage cupboard with room and plumbing for a washing machine, entry phone system, an electric wall heater and room to hang coats and store shoes.
4.44m x 2.63m (14' 7" x 8' 8") Carpeted, double glazed window, two ceiling lights and an electric wall heater.
2.58m x 2.18m (8' 6" x 7' 2") Laminate flooring, double glazed window, integrated Bosch dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/hob and extractor fan. A range of wall and base level units with plentiful work tops, room for fridge freezer, sink / drainer, tiled splash back and spot lights.
1.94m x 1.94m (6' 4" x 6' 4") With tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, panel bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin , low level WC and spot lights.
Carpeted with Velux window and spot lights. Doors to bedrooms
3.03m x 2.21m (9' 11" x 7' 3") Carpeted, with large double glazed window, under eaves storage, spot lights, and electric wall heater. Additional dressing area.
2.68m x 2.02m (8' 10" x 6' 8") Carpeted with Velux window, under eaves storage, spot lights and electric wall heater.