St Albans Road, Watford, WD25
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- BRAND NEW 3 BEDROOM HOUSES
- DRIVEWAY PARKING INC ELECTRIC CHARGERS
- LARGE GARDENS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- LUXURY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- AVAILABLE TO BUY OFF-PLAN
- READY FEBRUARY 2022
An exclusive development of just 4 brand new terrace houses in the popular area of Garston, walking distance to local shops and restaurants as well as the main line train station and Stanborough Park and school. Available to reserve off-plan with an anticipated completion date of February 2022.
An exclusive development of just 4 brand new 3 bedroom terrace houses in the popular area of Garston, walking distance to local shops and restaurants as well as the main line train station.
Accommodation on the ground floor consists of entrance hall with WC, separate kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, and a large lounge diner with doors onto the rear garden. The first floor has the principle bedroom with en-suite shower room, the second bedroom and the family bathroom. Second floor is currently open as a third bedroom but could be partitioned to create a fourth bedroom or study area.
Gas central heating throughout with underfloor heating to the ground floor. Large rear gardens with external access. Driveways to the front of each house with electric car chargers installed.
Available to reserve off-plan with an anticipated completion date of February 2022.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make or give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Window to the front. Doors to the WC, kitchen, and lounge diner, and stairs leading to the first floor. Underfloor heating.
max 6.18m x 4.2m (20' 3" x 13' 9") Large open plan space with patio doors to the garden. Underfloor heating.
4.78m x 1.92m (15' 8" x 6' 4") Window to the front aspect. Fully fitted kitchen units in Gloss Cashmere with integrated Bosch appliances; induction hob with glass wall extractor hood, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, and washing machine. Granite worktops and stainless steel sink. Underfloor heating.
Modern suite and fully tiled. Underfloor heating.
4.2m x 2.85m (13' 9" x 9' 4") Windows to the front aspect. Door to the en-suite shower room.
En-suite Shower Room
2.09m x 1.31m (6' 10" x 4' 4") Fully tiled room with low threshold shower tray with glass screen and wash basin with integrated draws.
4.2m x 3.02m (13' 9" x 9' 11") Window to rear aspect.
2.09m x 1.68m (6' 10" x 5' 6") Fully tiled. Panel bath with mixer taps and shower over. Basin with integrated draws under.
Complete 3rd floor with windows to various aspects. Large floor space but with some restricted head height, could be partitioned to create a 4th bedroom or study.