Rickmansworth Road, Watford, WD18
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- DOWNSTAIRS AND UPSTAIRS BATHROOMS
- CLOSE BOYS GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- CLOSE METROLPOLITAN LINE STATION
- SOUTH FACING COURTYARD GARDEN
- CLOSE TO CASSIOBURY PARK
This lovely four bedroom, two bathroom, semi-detached family home, is located on the Rickmansworth Road and is ideally situated for nearby transport links, excellent local schooling and the award-winning Cassiobury Park.
This lovely four bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached family home, is located on the Rickmansworth Road and is ideally situated for nearby transport links, excellent local schooling and the award-winning Cassiobury Park.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge with doors leading out to the garden, open plan kitchen/dining room, a study, a double bedroom and a downstairs shower room with WC. To the first floor there are three further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom and access to the loft space from the landing.
Externally, there is a rear south facing courtyard garden with side gated access and a front garden with driveway for parking two cars. This property makes a wonderful family home and is within walking distance to Watford Met Station and Watford Grammar School for Boys, viewing is highly recommended.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make or give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Grey laminate flooring, radiator, two ceiling lights, under stairs storage cupboard
3.2m x 7.13m (10' 4" x 23' 3") Grey laminate flooring, window to front aspect, patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, spot lights.
3.27m x 3.86m (10' 7" x 12' 6") Window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet, ceiling light.
3.05m x 7.13m (10' 0" x 23' 3") Laminate flooring, window to front aspect, small window to side aspect, door into rear garden, wall mounted boiler approximately 3 years old, spot lights and pendant lights, white gloss base and wall level units, part tiled walls, one and a half sink with drainer, integrated dishwasher, 6 ring gas range, eye level oven, extractor fan, work tops, room for fridge freezer.
Downstairs Shower Room
2.07m x 2.68m (6' 7" x 8' 7") Tiled floor and walls, hand wash basin with vanity unit, low level W/C, walk in shower with rain shower and hand held attachment, cupboard with plumbing and room for washing machine and dryer and storage, heated towel rail.
Downstairs Bedroom 4
3.65m x 4.10m (11' 9" x 13' 4") Bay window to front aspect, carpeted, ceiling light and radiator.
Carpeted Stairway to Landing
Window to side aspect. access to fully boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 1
3.2m x 3.83m (10' 4" x 12' 5") Window to rear aspect, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator.
3.20m x 3.70m (10' 4" x 12' 11") Window to front aspect, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator.
2.12m x 2.41m (6' 9" x 7' 9") Single bedroom with window to front aspect, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator
2.28m x 2.60m (7' 4" x 8' 5") Tiled floor and walls, hand wash basin with vanity unit, low level W/C, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, window to side aspect and extractor fan.