Acme Road, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- LARGE MODERN KITCHEN
- PRETTY GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
This attractive two double bedroom period, terrace house boasts a large modern fitted kitchen, two good-sized reception rooms and an extremely spacious off landing bathroom including a separate shower cubicle. The property retains much of its original character, including a number of beautiful fireplaces and original internal doors. In addition, the ground floor has a lovely solid oak floor and an extremely pretty and secluded rear garden.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Enclosed by low wall with paving and some shrubs.
Oak wood flooring, radiator and ceiling light.
3.97m x 3.03m (13' 0" x 9' 11") Bay window to front aspect, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator, gas fire with decorative mantelpiece and hearth.
4.19m x 4.01m (13' 9" x 13' 2") Oak wood flooring, window to rear aspect, ceiling light, two wall lights, radiator and feature fire place.
Carpeted with access to a mainly boarded loft via a loft ladder.
3.73m x 2.44m (12' 3" x 8' 0") Tiled floor, part tiled walls, walk in shower cubicle, low level W/C, hand wash basin, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, spot lights, radiator, heated towel rail, window to rear aspect, storage cupboard with combi boiler (approx. 7 years old).
4.02m x 3.34m (13' 2" x 10' 11") Feature fireplace, carpeted, window to front aspect, ceiling light and radiator.
3.39m x 3.25m (11' 1" x 10' 8") Feature fireplace, carpeted, window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator and over stairs storage cupboard (currently used as a home office).
Mainly lawn with patio areas, outside tap and a small shed.