North Western Avenue, Watford, WD25
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- FRONT REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO A41, M1 AND M25
- OFF ROAD POSITION
This well proportioned two double bedroom, two bathroom, semi detached house is ideally located for the commuter, with excellent road links for both the M1 and M25 motorway networks. The house benefits from an elevated off road position and both a front and rear garden, making an excellent family home in a convenient location. The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
To the ground floor is a spacious living room and kitchen breakfast room, the stairway leads to the first floor, where there are two double bedrooms, with ensuite to the master and a family bathroom.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Large front garden with lawn and access to the rear garden.
Laminate flooring, space for coats and shoes, ceiling light.
4.45m x 4.46m (14' 7" x 14' 7") Laminate flooring, ceiling light, two radiators plus an additional feature radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, bay window to front aspect.
3.18m x 4.46m (10' 5" x 14' 7") Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spot lights, ceiling light, range of gloss base and wall units, ample worktops, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, oven and gas hob with extractor hood.
Carpeted Stairway to Landing
Carpeted, access to boarded loft space via ladder.
3.52m x 4.32m (11' 6" x 14' 2") Double bedroom, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, bay window to front aspect.
En-suite Shower Room
Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, window to front aspect, ceiling light, low level W/C, hand wash basin, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower.
2.64m x 3.22m (8' 7" x 10' 6") Double bedroom, ceiling light, radiator, window to rear aspect.
2.11m x 2.14m (6' 11" x 7' 0") Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, ceiling light, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, window to rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn, block paving patio reaching around the side of house where there is a shed and gated access to the front garden.