Chilcott Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CHAIN FREE
- THROUGH LOUNGE DINING ROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO M1 AND M25
This three bedroom, semi detached, family home, has the added benefit of off street parking to the front of the property. It is located in the Courtlands area of North Watford. Presented in very good condition, the property offers a spacious fitted kitchen and through lounge/dining room on the ground floor. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. At the rear is a good size garden mainly laid to lawn. This property has no upper chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Lawn and driveway parking for one car, side gated access.
Door into porch, space for shoes and boots, front door leading to entrance hall.
2.51m x 4.85m (8' 2" x 15' 10") Laminate wood effect flooring, doors to open plan living room/dining room, ceiling light, carpeted stairway to first floor, window to side aspect.
3.78m x 3.95m (12' 4" x 12' 11") Laminate wood effect flooring, ceiling light, radiator, bay window to front aspect.
3.14m x 3.81m (10' 3" x 12' 6") Laminate wood effect flooring, ceiling light, radiator, patio doors to garden.
2.51m x 4.66m (8' 2" x 15' 3") Range of base and wall level units, contrast work tops, one and a half sink/drainer, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated gas hob and extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and eye level oven, laminate flooring, spot lights, window to rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to the garden.
2.30m x 2.50m (7' 6" x 8' 2") Access to loft space, window to side aspect.
3.62m x 4.06m (11' 10" x 13' 3") Double bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring, airing cupboard, feature fire place, ceiling light, radiator and window to rear aspect.
3.25m x 3.69m (10' 7" x 12' 1") Double bedroom, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light and window to front aspect.
2.30m x 2.63m (7' 6" x 8' 7") Single bedroom, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator and window to front aspect.
1.93m x 2.62m (6' 3" x 8' 7") Grey laminate flooring, tiled walls, spot lights, low level W/C, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, heated towel rail, floating hand wash basin with vanity unit, window to rear aspect.
Mainly lawn with some patio areas, shrubs and trees, shed and outside tap.