Ovaltine Drive, Kings Langley, WD4
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO STATION AND TOWN
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VISITOR PARKING BAYS
- CHAIN FREE
This very well presented two double bedroom, two bathroom, executive apartment, is in a landmark building close to Kings Langley town and the main line train station. It features an open plan living room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and family bathroom The property has allocated parking and visitor bays. It is on the market chain free.
Lease 125 years, from 2006; Ground rent £200.00 pa fixed; Service/Building maintenance charges £238.95 pcm
Dacorum Council Tax D £2,023.73
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Spacious with wood effect laminate flooring, two ceiling lights, two large storage cupboards, electric wall heater, entry phone system.
4.05m x 5.16m (13' 3" x 16' 11") Bright and spacious. ceiling light, wood effect laminate flooring, window, electric wall heater, open plan to kitchen...
1.80m x 3.47m (5' 11" x 11' 5") Beech coloured wall and base level units, ample work space, integrated washer/dryer, space for fridge/freezer, one and a half sink drainer, ceiling light, part tiled walls, integrated induction hob, oven and extractor hood.
3.10m x 3.93m (10' 2" x 12' 11") Carpet, ceiling light. window to side aspect, electric wall heater.
Ensuite Shower Room
1.73m x 1.77m (5' 8" x 5' 10") Part tiled walls, laminate flooring, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle. ceiling light, extractor fan, built in hand wash basin,
2.68m x 3.91m (8' 10" x 12' 10") Carpet, ceiling light, window to side aspect, electric wall heater.
1.80m x 2.46m (5' 11" x 8' 1") Laminate flooring, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment plus overhead electric shower, built in hand wash basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceiling light.