Brighton Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- SHORT WALK TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- PRETTY GARDEN
- CLOSE TO CALLOWLAND PARK AND LOCAL SHOPS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
This three bedroom, mid terraced house is situated in a popular residential road, within walking distance of Watford Junction and Callowland Park. To the ground floor there is an open plan living room/dining room, a fitted kitchen and modern downstairs bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a 3rd bedroom/dressing room accessed from the back bedroom. To the rear is a pretty, secluded garden. There is double glazing and gas central heating throughout the property.
Council Tax Banding C £1808.63
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Enclosed by low level wall.
A useful space for storage of shoes, boots and coats.
Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
3.40m x 7.71m (11' 2" x 25' 4") Laminate flooring, central open tread staircase, feature fireplace with gas fire, ceiling lights, radiators, bay window to front and rear aspect
7.10m x 8.60m (23' 4" x 28' 3") Vinyl, tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, range of wall and base level units, work tops, sink/drainer, integrated electric oven and hob plus extractor hood, space for washing machine, door to garden. window to side aspect.
1.37m x 1.79m (4' 6" x 5' 10") Vinyl, tile effect flooring. radiator, tiled walls, panel bath with mixer tap and overhead shower, hand wash basin, low level W/C, ceiling light, window to rear and side aspect.
3.23m x 3.39m (10' 7" x 11' 1") Carpeted, ceiling light, over stairs storage cupboard, radiator, window to front aspect.
2.94m x 3.40m (9' 8" x 11' 2") Carpeted, ceiling light. radiator, window to rear aspect.
2.18m x 2.59m (7' 2" x 8' 6") Off of Bedroom Two, ceiling light, built in storage cupboard, radiator, window to rear aspect.
3.63m x 13.50m (11' 11" x 44' 3") Outside tap, area of paving and shingle, lawn, shed, rear gated access.