William Street, Bushey, WD23
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN / DINER
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO MAIN LINE TRAIN STATIONS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This attractive, three bedroom semi detached, family home is situated in a quiet residential road, close to good train links, local amenities and well regarded schools. The house is tastefully decorated throughout and comprises of a welcoming living room and an open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out into a sizeable rear garden with a lovely patio area. The first floor offers two spacious double bedrooms, a third smaller bedroom and a modern family bathroom. This property comes to the market with no onward chain and early viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax band D £1,947.21
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Enclosed by a low wall, paved with raised flower beds. Gate to rear garden
Amtico wood effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light, under stairs storage cupboard, with wall mounted boiler (approx 5 years old). additional storage for shoes and boots.
3.40m x 4.11m (11' 2" x 13' 6") Amtico wood effect flooring, bay window to the front aspect, radiator, ceiling light, exposed brick work wall with feature fireplace hearth and built in storage cupboards.
Amtico wood effect flooring, grey gloss base and wall level units with integrated fridge freezer, induction hob with extractor hood and eye level oven, ample work top space, ceramic sink/drainer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, spotlights and ceiling light, radiator, window to rear aspect and French doors giving access to the garden.
Carpeted stairway leading to landing with engineered wood flooring, access to loft space and ceiling light.
Double bedroom with engineered wood flooring, window to front aspect, spotlights and radiator with feature cover.
3.05m x 3.10m (10' 0" x 10' 2") Double bedroom with engineered wood flooring, window to rear aspect, spotlights and radiator with feature cover.
1.96m x 2.30m (6' 5" x 7' 7") Engineered wood flooring, window to rear aspect, spotlights and radiator with feature cover. Currently used as an office/dressing room.
Tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, panel bath with waterfall tap and shower attachment plus overhead rain shower, hand wash basin with vanity unit, low level WC. Window to front aspect, heated towel rail and spotlights.
6.19m x 17.00m (20' 4" x 55' 9") Private, laid mainly to lawn with patio area and decking to the rear. Side gated access to the front garden. Please note that the shed in the garden is NOT included in the sale/