Copsewood Road, WATFORD, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHORT WALK TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- COURTYARD GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PERMIT PARKING
- CHAIN FREE
This larger than average, two double bedroom terraced house, has a wealth of character features including wood flooring, high ceilings and a feature fireplace. It is situated on a quiet residential road in North Watford, within walking distance of Watford Junction. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, two large reception rooms and the kitchen. To the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. At the rear is a low maintenance courtyard garden. The property comes to market with no onward chain.
Council Band C £1808.63
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Wood flooring, ceiling light, radiator, doors to reception rooms one and two.
Reception Room One
3.22m x 3.35m (10' 7" x 11' 0") Wood flooring, window to front aspect, ceiling light, radiator, storage cupboards and shelving.
Reception Room Two
3.59m x 4.35m (11' 9" x 14' 3") Wood flooring, feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator.
Door to carpeted stairway.
2.23m x 2.94m (7' 4" x 9' 8") Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, range of oak coloured base and wall units, ample worktop space, integrated oven and gas hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, spot lights, window to side and rear aspect, door to garden.
Carpeted stairway to landing with radiator, ceiling light and access to attic space.
3.36m x 4.35m (11' 0" x 14' 3") Carpeted, two windows to front aspect, ceiling light, and radiator.
3.35m x 3.60m (11' 0" x 11' 10") Carpeted, window to rear aspect, ceiling light, radiator, storage cupboard and wall mounted boiler.
2.28m x 2.95m (7' 6" x 9' 8") Vinyl wood effect flooring, part tiled walls, hand wash basin, low level W/C, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, ceiling light, radiator and window to rear aspect.
4.42m x 9.59m (14' 6" x 31' 6") Low maintenance courtyard garden with outside tap.