Estcourt Road, Watford, WD17
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM OFF LANDING
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- SHORT WALK TO TOWN CENTRE
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This well proportioned, two double bedroom end of terrace house is bigger than average and is ideally located just a short walk to Watford Junction Station and the town centre. The accommodation comprises of a large open plan living room / dining room, a modern kitchen, to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing. This property comes to market with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Council Tax Band C £1,808.63
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Enclosed by low wall
Great for coats and shoes with ceiling light
7.89m x 4.30m (25' 11" x 14' 1") Open plan living room / dining room, very spacious, carpeted with feature brick wall and fire place hearth. Bay window to the front and window to the rear aspect, plentiful storage, ceiling lights and wall lights.
3.02m x 2.14m (9' 11" x 7' 0") Vinyl flooring, range of wall and base units, ample worktop space, one and a half sink / drainer, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, room for fridge freezer and washing machine. Window to side aspect, ceiling light and door to rear garden.
Carpeted stairway to first floor landing, with access to fully insulated and boarded attic space via a loft ladder, storage cupboard with hot water tank and ceiling light.
4.34m x 3.65m (14' 3" x 12' 0") Carpeted, window to the front aspect, feature fireplace surround, ceiling light and radiator.
3.67m x 2.55m (12' 0" x 8' 4") Carpeted, window to rear aspect, ceiling light and radiator.
3.01m x 2.17m (9' 11" x 7' 1") Vinyl tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, hand wash basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment plus overhead electric shower. Window to side aspect, wall mounted boiler, radiator and ceiling light.
17.00m x 5.00m (55' 9" x 16' 5") Pretty garden with paving from back door, outside tap, two outside storage cupboards, lovely lawn and a further patio area to the back of the garden.