The sun is shining and Summer is almost here, so to celebrate, we will be giving away a prize EVERY week for the next 10 weeks (commencing June 1st 2017)!
How well do YOU really know Watford?
We have been out and about taking photographs around the town.
All you have to do, is guess where in Watford the photo of the week was taken and then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the right answer, and you will be entered into the prize draw for that week’s prize! All prizes will be for stores/restaurants etc within Watford. One winner will be drawn each week from all correct answers.
At the end of the promotion, there will be an additional prize draw for all entrants throughout the competition, and one lucky winner will win Afternoon Tea for 2 at The Grove.
Are you ready for the last mystery photo for Week 10?
Where in Watford would you find this?
Email your answer, together with your name, address, email address, and telephone number to email@example.com for a chance to win our final prize, which is a voucher for the very yummy Tarboush in Market Street.
Do it NOW!
You have to be in it to win it!
WEEK 9 RESULTS
Congratulations to Lucy McGuigan, who was the winner of Week 9 and correctly identified, that the photo below is Jacksons Jewellers on the Parade and wins a voucher for Daisy’s in the Park Cassiobury.
WEEK 8 RESULTS
Congratulations to Sam Ferguson, who was the winner of Week 8 and correctly identified, that the photo below is the building above Moss Bros in Watford High Street and wins a voucher for Viento Coffee Company in St Albans Road.
WEEK 7 RESULTS
Congratulations to Stephanie O’Connor, who was the winner of Week 7 and correctly identified that the photo below was of the grade 2 listed Peace Memorial, which is situated opposite to Watford Central Library and beside the “The Horns” and wins a voucher for the Cha Café in Cassiobury Park.
WEEK 6 RESULTS
Congratulations to Lynne Misner, who was the winner of Week 6 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken in Water Lane and wins a giftcard for Meat and Shake.
WEEK 5 RESULTS
Congratulations to Joe Zwarts, who was the winner of Week 5 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken in Grove Mill Lane and wins a giftcard for Vue Cinemas
WEEK 4 RESULTS
Congratulations to Chris Govier, who was the winner of Week 4 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken at The Grove Hotel and wins a £20 giftcard for TopGolf Watford
WEEK 3 RESULTS
Congratulations to Catherine Baldwin, who was the winner of Week 3 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken in Leavesden Road in Watford and wins a £25 giftcard for Middletons Steak and Grill
WEEK 2 RESULTS
Congratulations to Margerie Suon who was the winner of Week 2 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken in The Reeds Development in Watford and wins a £20 giftcard for Waterstones Bookshop
WEEK 1 RESULTS
Congratulations to Daniele Meunier who was the winner of Week 1 and correctly identified that the photo below was taken in Cheslyn Gardens in Nascot Wood Road and wins a £25 giftcard for INTU Watford.
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Marshall Vizard Residential Estate Agents, whose registered office is at 26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marshall Vizard and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) There will be one competition photo published each week for ten weeks, from June 1st and one winner drawn from all entrants of the correct answer each week. At the end of the 10 weeks, all entrants with correct answers throughout the promotion will be entered into a draw, with one lucky winner winning Afternoon Tea for Two at The Grove.
6) The closing date for entry each week, will be 6.00 pm on the Wednesday after the photo to be identified was published.
7) After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) Only entries providing the entrants full name, address, email address and phone number will be accepted.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize for each week will be announced with the publication of the photo.
13) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14) Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15) The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook/Twitter, within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) Prizes must be collected from Marshall Vizard, 26 Station Road, Watford, WD17 WJU. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected. Do not enter if you are not willing to collect the prize from this address.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The winner agrees to a photograph of the prize handover, and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please do not enter if you are not comfortable with publicity photographs.
19) The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Marshall Vizard and not to any other party.
21) Marshall Vizard will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries. This applies to the final prizes too.
22) Marshall Vizard’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23) Marshall Vizard shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) Marshall Vizard also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.