(See what we did there!!)
Starting on Thursday 7th September and for the next 12 weeks, we will have a weekly anagram, of a well known street name in the Watford postcodes of WD17, WD18 and WD24.
At the end of each week, we will pick a winner from the correct answers, who will win a prize from a Watford shop, café or restaurant.
It’s the final week of the competition and this is your last anagram which is made up of the first letter of each of the street names throughout the competition. This one is NOT a street name but IS related to Watford.
The prize for the final winner will be 2 tickets to a show of your choice (subject to availability) at Watford Colosseum.
Week 12 Results
Congratulations to Vincenzo Louiso who was our Week 12 winner of a voucher for Kitchen@Cassiobury
Week 11 Results
Congratulations to Tessa Bass who was our week 11 winner of a voucher for The Prince George
Week 10 Results
Congratulations to Gillian Chitanga who was our week 10 winner of a voucher for RossCo
Week 9 Results
Congratulations to Lenka Urbanova who was our week 9 winner of a voucher for The Kitchen Croxley
Week 8 Results
Congratulations to Steven Naylor who was our Week 8 winner of a voucher for Nandos
Week 7 Results
Congratulations to Chloe Gooders who was our Week 7 winner of a voucher for Vue Cinema in Watford
Week 6 Results
Congratulations to Rebecca Budd who was our Week 6 winner of a voucher for Zincos Restaurant
Week 5 Results
Congratulations to Daniel Anderson who was our Week 5 Winner of a voucher for Nanas Lebanese Restaurant
Week 4 Results
Congratulations to Dan Cooke who was our Week 4 winner of a voucher for Waterstones
Week 3 Results
Congratulations to Nick White who was our Week 3 winner of a voucher for Top Golf in Watford
Week 2 Results
Congratulations to Ayesha Virk who was our Week 2 winner of a voucher for Flourish Craft Bakery in Garnett Close
Week 1 Results
Congratulations to Tim Woolridge who was our Week 1 winner of a voucher for Viento Coffee Company on St Albans Road.
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Marshall Vizard Residential Estate Agents, whose registered office is at 26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marshall Vizard and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) There will be one anagram each week for twelve weeks, from September 7th and one winner drawn from all entrants of the correct answer each week. At the end of the 12 weeks, there is one final anagram to work out and a winner will be drawn from all correct entrants, with one lucky winner winning 2 tickets for a show of their choice at Watford Colosseum – subject to availability.
6) The closing date for entry each week, will be midnight on the Wednesday after the anagram to be identified was published.
7) After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) Only entries providing the entrants full name and email address will be entered into the draw.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize for each week will be announced with the publication of the anagram.
13) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14) Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15) The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) Prizes must be collected from Marshall Vizard, 26 Station Road, Watford, WD17 WJU. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected. Do not enter if you are not willing to collect the prize from this address.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The winner agrees to a photograph of the prize handover, and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please do not enter if you are not comfortable with publicity photographs.
19) The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Marshall Vizard and not to any other party.
21) Marshall Vizard will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries. This applies to the final prize too.
22) Marshall Vizard’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23) Marshall Vizard shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) Marshall Vizard also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.