We are all familiar with the popular television programmes, DIY SOS and 60 Minute Makeover, in which a professional team are enlisted to renovate a room in a property, for a deserving family or individual, in the community.
Introducing, The Marshall Vizard Makeover!
We want YOU to nominate an individual or family living in the Watford area (WD postcode), who you think are deserving of a room makeover in their home. It could be a bedroom for a child, a dining room for your next door neighbour, a living room for a mum you know at school. It could also be a room in a charity/community building. Who it is, is up to you, but we need to know what room you would like us to makeover and why the person you are nominating deserves the makeover! It would be great if you could send us a short video pitch but there is also a written application form which you can download below.
Nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have until Friday 20th May 2016 to send your nomination to us.
After the closing date, we will look at all of the nominations and choose 3 finalists, who will then be put to the public vote for a period of 2 weeks. The winner will be the nomination with the most votes by close of play on Friday 10rd June 2016.
The makeover will be carried out at a time that is mutually convenient for us and the winner and will be carried out by ourselves and our team of professional contractors.
Materials are being kindly donated by the Watford High Street branch of
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this free makeover (“Makeover”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Marshall Vizard reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Makeover.
3. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Marshall Vizard.
4. The Makeover is open to any homeowners in the Watford area (WD postcode) only. We are also able to consider a room within a charity setting that requires a makeover.
5. The Makeover is not open to employees of Marshall Vizard or their direct family members.
6. Multiple entries will be invalidated and only one entry included
7. Marshall Vizards decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Makeover is for a room in a house/flat in Watford owned by the residents.
9. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative or sold to any other person.
10. The winner will be contacted directly by phone/email on Monday 13th June 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Marshall Vizard at its sole discretion) Marshall Vizard reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
11. By entering the Makeover entrants agree to their name, details and photo being used in any future promotions of Marshall Vizard.
12. The winner of the makeover must also agree to have their photo taken to be used on the website and through Marshall Vizard social media channels.