The Summer Holidays are almost here and we are celebrating by giving you to the chance to win a Meal for 4 (to the value of £100) at Las Iguanas, which is due to open in the High Street in mid August. (we can’t wait!)
We love Watford and want to see you enjoying Summer in our great town.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is take a photo of you (with your friends or family) out and about in the area. (Photos must be taken in Watford) Then share it with us by commenting under our competition post on Facebook or Twitter, or tagging us in a post on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (@MarshallVizard) or by emailing your photo to email@example.com – all posts must include the hashtag #MarshallVizardSummerInWatford.
So if you are picnicking in Cassiobury Park, shopping at INTU, watching an outdoor movie on the Parade, dining at one of the restaurants in the High Street or similar, take a photo or selfie and get posting.
We look forward to seeing your photos!
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Marshall Vizard Residential Estate Agents, whose registered office is at 26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marshall Vizard and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Photos must be taken in and around Watford.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) The competition runs from Thursday 18th July and ends on Monday 26th August at 2359. The winning entry will be chosen by Marshall Vizard with one lucky winner winning a meal for 4 at Las Iguanas in Watford (to the value of £100)
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9) Winner will be chosen from our favourite entry.
10) The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11) Prize must be collected from Marshall Vizard, 26 Station Road, Watford, WD17 WJU. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected. Do not enter if you are not willing to collect the prize from this address.
12) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) The winner agrees to a photograph of the prize handover, and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please do not enter if you are not comfortable with publicity photographs.
14) The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
15) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Marshall Vizard and not to any other party.
16) Marshall Vizard will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random.
17) Marshall Vizard’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
18) Marshall Vizard shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19) Marshall Vizard also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.