Marshall Vizard is launching a Champagne Tea for Two competition at The Grove Hotel, Chandlers Cross, Hertfordshire, to celebrate our 15th year!
If you have a birthday in January, February or March, OR have a friend/partner/family member with a birthday in these months, enter our prize draw and you could win tea for two with champagne at The Grove Hotel, Chandlers Cross, Hertfordshire!
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to anyone worldwide.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Only those with birthdays in January, February or March, or with a friend/partner or family member with a birthday in one of these months, are eligible to enter. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that the information submitted is true.
4. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
5. There are two steps required to successfully enter the competition; to share the competition on social media AND to tell us your or your friend/partner/family members birthday date (which MUST be in January, February or March). To participate, you need to;
a. Retweet on Twitter, Share on Facebook or Like on Instagram, the competition post that is pinned at the top of both pages.
b. Tell us your birthday, by commenting on the post (Facebook, Instagram), or sending us a tweet by tagging @MarshallVizard. Alternatively tag your friend and include their birthday.
Once both steps are completed, you will be entered into the competition.
6. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by the Marshall Vizard team.
8. One winner will be contacted on Monday 12th February 2018 via Marshall Vizard’s Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter pages.
9. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the Grove or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize.
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Marshall Vizard.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Marshall Vizard. Accordingly, Marshall Vizard may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Marshall Vizard as a result thereof.
13. This competition is organised and operated by Marshall Vizard of 26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Marshall Vizard shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
15. Contest not open to Marshall Vizard employees and their immediate family members.
16. One entry per person, with a birthday in January, February or March. Prize must be taken by the end of December 2018.
18. The winner must let Marshall Vizard know of their preferred prize dates three months in advance, due to The Grove afternoon tea becoming fully booked several months in advance. Marshall Vizard will do everything possible to book the afternoon tea on the winner’s choice of dates, but cannot be held responsible for these dates being unavailable, due to the restaurant being fully booked. In this instance, the winner will be asked to choose a different date.
19. The one winner will be entitled to Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at The Grove Hotel. Marshall Vizard will book the experience on behalf of the winner.
Tel: 01923 230302 Email: email@example.com