To celebrate the 2018 World Cup, we are holding a competition to give you the chance to win tickets to see Watford FC next season.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning, is take a selfie or you and your friends watching any World Cup match somewhere in Watford. Then email your selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org and all photos will be uploaded to our website. At the end of the World Cup we will choose our favourite photo and the winner will win 2 tickets to a Watford FC match in the 2018/19 season.
Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Marshall Vizard Residential Estate Agents, whose registered office is at 26 Station Road, Watford WD17 1JU
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marshall Vizard and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) The competition will run from Thursday 14th June until Sunday 15th July. Email a selfie of you and your friends watching any match of the World Cup somewhere in Watford to email@example.com – you can enter as many selfies during the competition as you like.
6) The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 15th July.
7) After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) Only entries providing the entrants full name and email address will be entered into the draw.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14) Winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15) The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) Prize must be collected from Marshall Vizard, 26 Station Road, Watford, WD17 WJU. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected. Do not enter if you are not willing to collect the prize from this address.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The winner agrees to a photograph of the prize handover, and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please do not enter if you are not comfortable with publicity photographs.
19) The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
20) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Marshall Vizard and not to any other party.
21) Marshall Vizard will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
22) Marshall Vizard’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23) Marshall Vizard shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) Marshall Vizard also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.