College Yard, 5 Gammons Lane, WATFORD, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- SPLIT LEVEL
- GAS CENRAL HEATING
- SECURE GATED RESIDENTS PARKING
- ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION TOWN CENTRE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CONVERTED VICTORIAN SCHOOL
This impressive split floor, two bedroom apartment within a converted Victorian school house, gives stunning open plan living and is set in a secure gated development with allocated residents parking. it is in close proximity to Watford Junction Station and local amenities. The entrance leads you into the hallway with wooden flooring and two storage cupboards. To the left is a stylish bathroom with a free standing roll top bath and a walk in shower. Moving on into the open plan kitchen/living space with high ceilings, you will find large Victorian style windows and a tiled floor. There is a well appointed kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob with extractor fan, wall and base units and an exposed brickwork feature wall. The carpeted stairway leads to the master bedroom with a wooden floor, a walk in wardrobe /dressing room and the second mezzanine bedroom which over looks the living area. This property is offered with no onward chain. It is stylish and modern with beautiful features and gas central heating and is situated within well maintained communal gardens.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
The hallway has two storage cupboards, wooden floor, a feature radiator and entry phone system.
Kitchen / Living Room
6.61m x 4.18m (21' 8 x 13' 9) Open plan with tiled floor, high ceilings, large Victorian style windows, radiator and wall lights. Kitchen has wall and base units, stainless steel work tops, gas hob and extractor fan. Room for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. TV and telephone points.
4.02m x 2.44m (13' 2 x 8' 0) With wooden flooring, spot lights, a modern tall radiator, window and walk in wardrobe / dressing area.
4.20m x 2.31m (13' 9 x 7' 7) Mezzanine bedroom above living area with wooden flooring, radiator and spot lights.
Benefiting from heated flooring, a large walk in shower, a roll top, free standing bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, heated towel rail, low level w/c and hand wash basin.
Gated entrance with allocated parking space and visitor bays
Laid mainly to lawn