Wellington House, Exeter Close, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- TWO BEDROOMS
- UPPER GROUND FLOOR
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- REEDS DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION TOWN CENTRE
This two bedroom, upper ground floor apartment, is situated in the desirable Reeds development. It is a short walk to Watford Junction and the Town Centre. There are communal grounds and residents parking. This property has no upper chain and would be an ideal investment property or for a commuter travelling into London.
This two bedroom upper ground floor apartment is situated in the desirable Reeds development. The hallway with two storage cupboards leads to spacious living area, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a second single bedroom, modern bathroom with electric shower over bath and a fitted kitchen with wall and base units. It is a short walk to Watford Junction and the Town Centre. There are communal grounds and residents parking. This apartment has no upper chain and would be an ideal investment property or for a commuter travelling into London.
Lease: 125 yrs from 1 April 1994. Ground rent: £100p.a. for yrs 1-24; £200 for yrs 25-49; £400 for yrs 50-74; £800 for yrs 75-99; £1,400 for yrs 100-125. Service charge: £1,349 p.a
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With entry phone system, two storage cupboards and electric heater.
4.87m x 3.99m (15' 9 x 13' 0) Carpeted with two ceiling lights, electric heater, window and TV and phone points.
3.71m x 2.61m (12' 1 x 8' 5) Carpeted with fitted wardrobes, an electric heater, ceiling light and window.
3.71m x 1.91m (12' 1 x 6' 2) Carpeted with with electric heater and window.
3.18m x 1.79m (10' 4 x 8' 5) Part tiled with wall and base units, single sink drainer, integrated electric hob with extractor fan and window, room for fridge freezer and washing machine.
2.18m x 1.92m (7' 1 x 6' 2) Part tiled with heated towel rail, hand wash basin, W/C, panel bath and electric shower above.