Malden Lodge, Alexandra Road, Watford, WD17
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- RETIREMENT FLAT
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- NASCOT WOOD LOCATION
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- LARGE LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COMMUNAL PARKING
A spacious one bedroom ground floor retirement flat located in the sought after area of Nascot Wood, a short distance from the town centre and Watford Junction Station. This property benefits from well kept gardens, a communal parking area and local amenities of the Nascot Wood area.
The property comprises of a entrance hall, giving access to a large living room, a bright and spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom and fitted kitchen.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
With stairs and lifts to all floors
2.39m x 1.86m (7' 10" x 6' 1") Carpeted with storage cupboard and entry phone system
4.46m x 4.21m (14' 8" x 13' 10") Carpeted, with a large double glazed window to front aspect, electric fire and wall heater.
3.95m x 3.22m (13' 0" x 10' 7") Carpeted with double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and wall heater.
2.97m x 1.78m (9' 9" x 5' 10") Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with drainer, part tiled walls and work surfaces. Oven, electric hob and extractor fan, room for fridge freezer and washing machine. Double glazed window and laminate flooring.
Fully tiled walls with extractor fan, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panel bath with mixer taps and electric shower.
Set within well maintained gardens