Nicholas Close, WATFORD, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- LARGE MATURE GARDEN
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
This three bedroom semi detached family house offers versatile and well-proportioned accommodation. It is located in a quiet residential road, a short distance from Watford town centre and major transport links including the A41, M1 and M25. To the ground floor there is an open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the exterior there is a driveway for two cars and a mature garden at the rear. The property has great scope for improvement and is for sale with no upper chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Driveway with parking for 2 cars and side gate access to the garden.
Sliding glass patio style door, tiled floor, storage area for shoes, boots, coats.
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light, small understairs cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
3.73m x 7.04m (12' 3" x 23' 1") Wood effect laminate floor, feature fireplace surround, window to front aspect, 2 x ceiling lights, radiator, door to conservatory:-
4.71m x 3.1m (15' 5" x 10' 2") Tiled floor, spotlights, double doors to garden:-
Mature with shrubs, lawn and patio, 2 small storage sheds, outside tap, gated side access.
2.88m x 3.58m (9' 5" x 11' 9") Tiled floor, sink drainer, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, range of wall and base units, gas range hob/oven and extractor hood, window to rear aspect.
Stairway to Landing
Carpeted stairway to landing with window to side aspect, loft hatch and ceiling light.
3.08m x 3.89m (10' 1" x 12' 9") Carpeted, fitted wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light, window to front aspect.
3.08m x 3.36m (10' 1" x 11' 0") Carpeted, fitted wardrobes, radiator, window to rear aspect.
1.97m x 3.17m (6' 6" x 10' 5") Carpeted, window to side aspect, ceiling light.
1.65m x 2.94m (5' 5" x 9' 8") Lino flooring, low level WC, pedestal sink, panel bath with mixer tap, and shower attachment, cupboard with boiler, window to rear aspect,