Lowestoft Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE LOBBY
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- WALIKING DISTANCE TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
This terraced house is situated in one of North Watford's popular residential roads. It has three large bedrooms (3rd off 2nd), a lounge with feature log burning stove, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and has a low maintenance rear garden. It is within walking distance of Watford Junction, local shops and the town centre. This property offers scope for improvement.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Front door to lobby area with room to hang coats and store shoes.
8.52m x 3.42m (28' 2" x 11' 2") Open plan, double glazed box bay window to front aspect, feature log burner with exposed brickwork and tiled hearth, wooden flooring, wood panelling on walls, 2 x radiators, 2 x ceiling lights.
3.43m x 2.10m (11' 2" x 6' 8") Space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and oven/hob, grey laminate wood effect flooring, sink and drainer, double glazed window to side aspect, part tiled walls. A range of base and wall units, ceiling light and boiler.
Door to back garden, plug point, ceiling light.
1.94m x 1.66m (6' 3" x 5' 4") Low level WC, pedestal sink with vanity unit, tiled walls, grey laminate wood effect flooring, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light.
Carpeted open tread stairs to first floor:-
3.42m x 3.42m (11' 2" x 11' 2") Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, ceiling light, radiator.
4.28m x 2.53m (14' 0" x 8' 3") Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet, radiator, ceiling light, loft hatch, over stairs cupboard.
3.43m x 2.10m (11' 2" x 6' 8") Off 2nd bedroom, double glazed window to side aspect, velux window, carpeted, spot lights (restricted headroom).
Low maintenance garden with paved patio, raised decking area and astro turf.