The Hollies, Hagden Lane, Watford, WD18
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO WATFORD BOYS GRAMMAR AND WATFORD MET TUBE STATION
This beautifully presented upper ground floor, two double bedroom apartment, is in a prestigious block less than 200m from the entrance to Watford Boys Grammar Boys. The property has an entrance hall, bright and spacious, dual aspect living room with opening to the fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens as well as residents and visitors parking. The apartment has no upper chain and immediate viewing is highly recommended.
The property is within a short walk of Watford Metropolitan Underground Station, the Green Flag award winning Cassiobury Park, Watford General Hospital, local shops and amenities and is also close to Watford Town Centre.
Lease 125 years from December 1989
Ground Rent £150 p.a
Service Charge £1809.12 p.a
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Entry phone system, ceiling light, radiator, carpeted, storage cupboard.
3.98m x 5.81m (13' 0" x 19' 0") Very bright and spacious room with dual aspect double glazed windows, laminate flooring, 2 x ceiling lights, 2 x radiators.
2.69m x 2.92m (8' 8" x 9' 5") Maple coloured wall and base units with plentiful worktop space, tile effect grey vinyl flooring, tiled splash back, space for fridge freezer, washing machine, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, hob and extractor fan, sink and drainer, ceiling light, radiator, window, wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler (new in Dec '19).
2.58m x 3.48m (8' 4" x 11' 4") Tile effect vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, window, sink with vanity unity, low level W/C, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, radiator, ceiling light, shaver point.
3.0m x 3.54m (9' 8" x 11' 6") Double room, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator.
2.58m x 3.48m (8' 4" x 11' 4") Double room, carpeted, ceiling light, radiator.
One allocated space plus visitors bays.