Ashby Road, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- CHARACTER PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPSTAIRS EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- ADDITIONAL DOWNSTAIRS WC
- VERY DESIRABLE ROAD
- VIEWS OVER PARKLAND
- SOUTH WEST FACING BACK GARDEN
- EPC RATING - D
A characterful two bedroom terraced home located in one of the most desirable side roads in North Watford with views over parkland and yet still less than a mile from Watford Junction Station.
This house has such a lovely homely feel. It has been sympathetically updated over the years, but yet has managed to retain that feeling of charm and character. The ground floor has two receptions rooms, a fitted kitchen with granite worktops, then a small utility area and downstairs WC. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom, accessed off the master bedroom. The bathroom features a bath, as well as a separate shower cubicle. Ashby Road is extremely popular, as housing is just built on one side, with views to the parkland opposite. Parking is often easier here than on many of the adjoining roads as a result. Watford Junction Station is less than a mile away.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
3.88m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3") With large bay, triple glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, fireplace and ceiling light.
4.20m x 3.34m (13' 9" x 10' 11") Triple glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard with additional cupboards built in and ceiling light.
2.43m x 2.29m (8' 0" x 7' 6") Tiled floor with part tiled walls, a range of beech coloured wall and base level units with granite work tops, integrated dishwasher and microwave, gas hob with oven and extractor hood, butler sink, room for washing machine. Leading to:
1.39m x 1.14m (4' 7" x 3' 9") Tiled floor, room for fridge freezer, door to access the garden.
Low level WC and hand wash basin.
With access to boarded loft space.
3.43m x 2.97m (11' 3" x 9' 9") Triple glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted, built in over stairs storage cupboard and decorative fireplace.
3.43m x 3.24m (11' 3" x 10' 8") Triple glazed window to front aspect, carpeted, built in over stairs storage cupboard and decorative fireplace.
4.07m x 2.07m (13' 4" x 6' 9") Triple glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand wash basin, low level WC and walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan and storage cupboard.
A beautiful secluded garden with trees, shrubs, evergreens and plants. South West facing with lawn and paved patio areas, water features, outside tap and electricity point and side gated access.