Diamond Road, Watford, WD24
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE GARDEN TO REAR
This three bedroom, Victorian semi-detached family house, offers versatile and well-proportioned accommodation. It is located in a quiet residential road, yet just a mile from Watford Junction Station and close to local shops, popular schools and Callowland Park. To the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall, leading to an open plan reception and dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a spacious landing with a large storage cupboard. To the rear is a large garden with side gated access. The property has great potential for improvement and is for sale with no upper chain.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Brick wall enclosed with step onto storm porch and side access to rear garden.
Radiator, ceiling light.
4.12m x 3.59m (13' 5" x 11' 7") Large bay window to front aspect, two radiators and ceiling light.
3.59m x 3.57m (11' 7" x 11' 7") Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light and under stairs storage cupboard.
2.93m x 2.88m (9' 6" x 9' 4") Wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler (approx 4 years old), wall and base level units, sink and drainer, nearly new UPVC door to garden, window to side aspect,
2.93m x 1.15m (9' 6" x 3' 7") Window to rear aspect, pedestal sink, panel bath, ceiling light, radiator, separate WC with window to side aspect and ceiling light
Large landing with access to loft through hatch and large storage cupboard with light.
4.37m x 3.44m (14' 3" x 11' 2") Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators, ceiling light and fitted wardrobes.
3.70m x 2.76m (12' 1" x 9' 0") Carpeted with double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light and fitted wardrobe.
3.19m x 2.93m (10' 4" x 9' 6") Carpeted with double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light and fitted wardrobe.
Large with lawn and flower beds containing mature rose bushes, hard standing and gated side access.