Garfield Street, Watford, WD24
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- PRIVATE GARAGE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NO SERVICE CHARGE OR GROUND RENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
A spacious first floor, one bedroom maisonette, with private entrance and garage, situated in one of North Watford's popular residential roads. Located just a short walk to Watford Junction Station with a fast, direct train line into London Euston, taking just 15 mins, it also gives easy access to Watford's Atria shopping centre and local amenities. Links to M25, M1 and A41 are close by as well as an excellent bus service.
A spacious first floor, one bedroom maisonette with private entrance and garage, situated in one of North Watford's popular residential roads. Located just a short walk to Watford Junction Station, with fast, direct train line into London Euston taking just 15 mins, it also gives easy access to Watford's Atria shopping centre and local amenities. Links to M25, M1 and A41 are close by as well as an excellent bus service.
This maisonette comprises of a spacious living room, a fitted kitchen, a large double bedroom and sizable bathroom, it also benefits from loft space and would be ideal as a first time purchase or as a buy to let investment. The property benefits from a share of the freehold with a 125 year lease from August 2002 and there is no ground rent or service charge payable. Viewing is highly recommended.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Own front door with stairway leading to living area and bedroom, access to loft space via loft ladder.
5.12m x 4.10m (16' 10" x 13' 5") Carpeted with windows to front and side aspect, feature fireplace, storage cupboard, ceiling light and radiator.
2.60m x 1.89m (8' 6" x 6' 2") Laminate flooring, Beech coloured wall and base level units, plentiful work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor fan. Room for fridge and washing machine, wall mounted boiler, window to rear aspect.
3.97m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8") Carpeted with two windows to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, ceiling light and radiator.
3.86m x 1.29m (12' 8" x 4' 3") With laminate floor, part tiled walls, panel bath with electric shower overhead, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, window to front aspect, ceiling light and extractor fan.
With roller shutter door.