Cassiobury Park Avenue, Watford, WD18
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO BOYS GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This attractive semi detached family home is situated on Cassiobury Park Avenue, just a stones throw from Watford Grammar School for Boys and the Met Line Station. This charming property has well proportioned rooms, driveway parking, side gated access leading to a garage and the rear garden backs on to Cassiobury Park.
The property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a reception room to the front with a large bay window, a reception room to the rear with patio doors leading to the garden and a spacious kitchen / breakfast room with a side door to access garden, there is also a downstairs WC. The first floor offers, two large double bedrooms and a third smaller double bedroom, a bathroom and separate WC.
With fantastic scope for extension and a generous rear garden, this really is a great opportunity to provide the perfect family home, in a highly sought after area.
Council Tax Band F £2,939.04
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Driveway parking for two cars and access to rear garden through wooden gates, lawn area and well maintained small shrubs.
Carpeted, window to side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and ceiling light.
Reception Room One
4.38m x 4.09m (14' 4" x 13' 5") Carpeted, bay window to the front, radiator and ceiling light.
Reception Room Two
4.27m x 3.49m (14' 0" x 11' 5") Carpeted, patio door to rear garden, radiator and ceiling light.
5.15m x 2.74m (16' 11" x 9' 0") 5.15m x 2m (16' 11" x 6' 7") Part tiled walls, carpet tile flooring, window to front and rear aspect, sink/drainer, space for white goods, Potterton boiler. Door to WC and door to the garden.
Carpeted stairway leading to landing with window to side access and access to loft space.
4.46m x 4.00m (14' 8" x 13' 1") Carpeted, bay window to front aspect, built in cupboards, radiator and two ceiling lights.
4.27m x 3.50m (14' 0" x 11' 6") Carpeted, window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light.
3.27m x 2.78m (10' 9" x 9' 1") Carpeted, window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light.
2.16m x 1.72m (7' 1" x 5' 8") Part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, hand wash basin, window to front aspect.
Part tiled walls, low level WC, window to side aspect.
Beautiful mature garden, mainly laid to lawn, with shrubs, small fruit trees and some patio area. There are two storage sheds at the rear of the garden and a gate to give access to the park. Closer to the house is a garage with utility storage and double wooden gates to the front driveway.