Judge Street, Watford, WD24
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO BATHROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- REAR EXTENSION
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
This well presented, two bedroom end of terrace Victorian property is situated on a quiet residential road in North Watford, within walking distance of Watford Junction. The ground floor comprises of an open plan living room/dining room and a full width rear extension giving a shower room with WC and laundry facilities, and a large kitchen. The first floor has two double bedrooms, the master with an en-suite bathroom. The rear garden has side gated access and a useful summer house for storage. Well regarded schools, local amenities and Callowland Park are all within walking distance. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Council Band C £1808.63
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Buyers will be asked to produce requested ID in order to meet these regulations.
2. We do our best to ensure our particulars are fair, accurate and reliable, but they are only a general guide to the property. Measurements are supplied for guidance only.
3. Buyers are advised to carry out a survey and service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer of contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Marshall Vizard or its employees have any authority to make of give an representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Enclosed by low wall.
Laminate wood effect flooring, bay window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, two radiators and electric fire.
Shower Room / Laundry Room
2.11m x 2.08m (6' 11" x 6' 10") Laminate flooring, large walk in shower with rain shower and hand held attachment, low level WC, hand wash basin with vanity unit and heated towel rail. Space for washing machine, Vaillant boiler (approx. 2 years old) in cupboard and spot lights.
Laminate wood effect flooring, window to rear aspect, range of wall and base level units with plentiful worktop space and storage. Double sink/drainer, integrated dishwasher, induction hob, extractor hood, eye level oven and space for fridge freezer. Breakfast bar and door to rear garden.
Carpeted stairway to landing with ceiling light and access to attic space.
Carpeted, window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light. Door to:
2.29m x 1m (7' 6" x 3' 3") Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level WC, hand wash basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Heated towel rail, window to side aspect, storage cupboard and ceiling light.
Carpeted, window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light.
With patio area, raised beds, electric point, side gated access and summer house.